I am an experienced change management and workshop facilitator, and high-performing team coach. A selection of recent projects includes:
- Aston University, Birmingham – year-long culture change programme
- UK Department for Work and Pensions – senior civil service leadership programme
- Hewlett Packard Russia – emotional intelligence for leaders
- MasterCard – women’s resilient leadership programme
- A French Alpine ski school – team building event
- PepsiCo Europe – various workshops on leadership and team development.
Retreats are another powerful way to invest in yourself.
In working with busy leaders and managers, I’ve noticed over time that many of my clients have a deep need for real space to stop, reflect and think. I founded Alps Retreats at our luxury Alpine chalet near Geneva in response to this. Focusing on mindfulness, wellbeing and resilience, they will transform your life and work.
You’ll leave feeling reinvigorated and resourceful, with simple, practical tools and techniques you can use in your everyday working life.
My published articles
In addition to my blog, I contribute thought-pieces to the professional coaching press:
Generating a Giving Mindset
Coaching at Work Magazine, September 2015
Competence-Based Coaching Supervision: developing a Russian National Coaching Professional Standard
Organizational Psychology, Vol 4, No 1, pp 119-121, 2014
Coach-Mentoring Shifting Cultures: Balancing Cultural Perspectives
The OCM Coach and Mentor Journal, Issue 14 2014
The Peace Process
Coaching at Work Magazine, May 2013
To Russia With Love
Coaching at Work Magazine, January 2012
One From The Heart
Coaching at Work Magazine, August 2011
Authenticity in Coaching
The European Journal of Mentoring and Coaching, December 2010
If you’re interested in exploring how I can help you, contact me. I offer a no-obligation ‘chemistry’ meeting face-to-face, by telephone or by Skype.